Followers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Anniversary & Getting Ready for Christmas

ACK!

016_16
The wedding reception table


I completely forgot to post our Anniversary blog! EEK! Meh - Looks like no one has noticed, so none of you will mind it going up a few days late. December 19th, Mike and I celebrated our first year of marriage... it is also just shy of marking just shy of 7 years together. I know, it's crazy but true.



Our first year of marriage was, by no means, easy. It was fraught with difficulty, stress, more stress... and some stress. But we made it through it, stronger and closer. I won't go into details... since it's all on the site for your reading pleasure... or at least most of it is. (hint, hint)


Best friends do too dance!
Rob & Mari dancing
The boys
The guys (Rob G, Justin V, Mike)
In the coming year we have yet more to help each other through. And, while I cannot say I look forward to all of it, I will say that I look forward to the growth that it provides us as a couple and as individuals. We'll be moving in April, living alone (hopefully) for the first time in longer than I can count. He still doesn't have a permanent job, but I will say that things are looking up on the employment front. We hope to continue our adventures with some of our very closest friends, and hopefully tackle some gorgeous hikes this summer. Through all of it, I look forward to keeping you all in the loop. Coming up next week there will be a year in review post... or perhaps I should call it a coming in 2011. I don't know. We'll figure it out.


The girls
The girls (Katie V, Me, Jen G)



Regardless, we're all here for one another.




Christmas is just three short days away. Wait... is that right? Three? EEEP! Our stockings are hanging, the tree is up and decorated. I've baked more Christmas treats than I can count... or eat, the cards are sent and most of my shopping is done. So I guess I've got that going for me.

Much love and happy holidays from our family to yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment