Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snippets from Halloween, Thanksgiving and a hello from Noki

Well, I've finally gotten around to uploading some of the shots I took between Halloween and Thanksgiving. I'm not done polishing them all up just yet, but here is a peek at a few of the ones that I have spit-shined.

The roomies did a fabulous job decorating for Halloween:


Halloween 2010


Here's the bruddah-in-law all fancied up for the party: 



Dan - Halloween


The party was tons o' fun. There was a murder mystery, fun drinks and fun people... so all in all a good time was had. 

For Thanksgiving, there was a little bit of a bake-off held. Mike and Dan each vs Dad in a battle of French Bread and Egg Twist bread. I contributed two pies as well, while Joe contributed two of his own to the mix. 


Thanksgiving Bake-off

Holiday cooking is shifting up into high gear at my place this week/weekend. There is hot buttered rum, Butter Toffee, Merry Minty Meringues and much else to be made in the coming days. Gifts to give at work this week and general insanity to be had. I'm hoping to update everyone on the chaos by the end of the weekend. 

Happy Playing folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment