Followers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Changing Seasons

Fall is nearly here, just a few short weeks away. With fall... or really just before it "officially" begins, all of the really fall-like things start cropping up in life.

  • All the kiddos are going back to school
  • Pumpkin Spice lattes are back... and this year they brought an absolutely FABULOUS Toffee mocha with them!
  • Leaves start changing color
  • "Oscar Season" officially begins
And finally... FOOTBALL is back! I know my television will be largely monopolized with one game or another for the next few months. This year, in conjunction with back to school and football, Kenny Chesney released a new song called "The Boys of Fall". I loved the song the first time I heard it... the video though? The video is absolutely wonderful!



I'm sure that we'll hear it once or twice this season, but I really think that everyone should see the video itself.

Because I've already given you one video to watch, I figure I'll give you a twofer this Friday! It certainly isn't football related, but anyone who's read or watched Anne of Green Gables will recognize what the folks in the video are doing.



Happy weekend all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment