Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Prayers for baby Ewan

I've never been one for overt displays of religion, it really just isn't who I am. But last night, my good friend Kirsten over at www.team-ewan.com was in some serious need of prayer. She and her little, budding family still are.

Baby ewan went in for his first cath-lab last night, so that the cardiac team at Seattle Children's Hospital could map out a plan of care for this little guy. He went from there directly to emergency open heart surgery.
Suffice to say I've been up most of the night myself, praying that this beautiful, precious little baby would make it through the night. This morning, I got up after a few hours of fitful sleep to find out that Ewan did indeed pull through.... but he is far from out of the woods yet.

You don't have to be an overly religious person to help out here. You don't even need to "pray" by definition. But, if nothing else, keep this little guy and his family in your hearts. Send positive thoughts out into the universe. Perhaps stop by team-ewan.com and leave a word or two of encouragement.. you can even pass them through me.

Until then, I wait with bated breath for the next update.. and perhaps a small miracle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment