Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Seeeester!

I've been looking for a picture to do this with for the last few weeks... and I've finally found it! I may be four days late on the actual post (rest assured that I wished her a happy birthday on her special day)

Seeester's birthday was this past Saturday. For those of you keeping track... yes that is 09/11. Since that fateful day, I really think that her special day gets frequently lost in a day of remembrance... so I wanted to call it out here!

I know her weekend was fantastic and we will be continuing celebrations up at the farm this weekend. For now, check her out below.. being the goofball that I've always known and loved her to be!


067
Check one off the bucket list! Seester and Pops ride a camel.

2 comments:

TorAa said...

Happy BD to your sister. She looks really happy on the Camel.
Great Photo;-)

Marz said...

Thanks, it was certainly entertaining for all of us watching!

Post a Comment