Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A day late and a dollar short

My boss is on vacation this week which, inevitably, leaves me feeling like I have oodles of time to get the things done that I need to get done this week. As a result? I've been so super productive it's a little ridiculous. Even amid all of the stress swirling around us at present it's felt pretty good to cross a number of things off my list at work lately.

We know we're about 11 months from our lease expiring on our current place, and D/J want to buy the place.. but we already know it's time to move. I'll be honest, I'm even looking already. Just keeping my eye on what the rental market is doing right now. We realize that we'll need to start being serious in our hunt in the next 7 months or so, but browsing will give us a sense of the direction we want to move when the time comes.

This last week has been a pretty boring one. Mike works, I work... I come home and work out, he comes home and plays fetch with the dogs. That's about it. I know we're boring lately... but not to worry, I'm sure things will pick up. They always do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment