Followers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Pics

If you're a lurker of this blog, you'll note that some new pictures will be popping up in the flickr photos on the right of this blog. I've finally rediscovered the desire to finish processing wedding photos. I'm sure you're all very excited at the prospect of this.

I'll be posting them to Shutterfly, as usual, so that y'all have access to purchase what you'd like. Thank you all for your patience while I slog through this task with minimal photo editing software to use. Flickr's partnership with Picknik is awesome, but it doesn't really give you the fine tuned control that actual editing software does. Since it's cost-prohibitive to own such software all of my processing will be done via Pikinik, so I still love them.

The shutterfly link has made it's way to the right side of the page... somewhat under the flickr shortcut, but it's there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment