Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Excused absences

I haven't posted in a little minute,which really doesn't keep any of you out there in cyber-world updated on us. I apologize. I will also add that this will, without a doubt, happen every single time I have a week-long training class.

I will say that I am also going to share a lovely new mac & cheese recipe here soon as well. I decided to try it after borrowing a Food Network magazine. Have I mentioned it is lovely? It's also unique: quite a few things wound up in that pot which made be go "huh".

Anyone have any fantastic plans for the Easter holidays? The hubby and I are headed to the great north, where we will labor over farm work prior to consuming our Easter feast. There are sheep that need vaccinating before the humans get food!  Well now, I do believe I may have just labled myself a tad... country. No matter, it's time that everyone knows I'm from the country. I love it there, hubby embraces it like he's from there. My lovely mom still lives there (hence the farmwork on easter). Someday soon I may even share some snapshots of my home away from home. Soon my pretties, soon.

At any rate, I'm off to do training things... and we can all pour a glass of wine and sit by the fire to discuss life when I get back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment