Followers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Seattle's very own Flash Mob

When I popped onto my favorite morning blog today, I didn't anticipate seeing an embedded Youtube video of a Glee flash mob. I expected even less for it to have been done as recently as 04/10/10, and I never saw it coming that it was a bunch of Seattleites who got together for it.



WOW, who knew! I'll admit, it's not as good as the Sound of Music flashmob done at a train station in Antwerp. But it was still super fun to watch.





A flash mob is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse. The term flash mob is generally applied only to gatherings organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails.

Finally, we've even seen flashmobs used in advertisments for the company I work for. Granted it was our UK division... but it was still interesting.




Happy Friday everyone! Hope you enjoyed the treats this morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment